Discusses regulation of abortion in West Germany as it applies to America as well as the reasons why it should not apply.
Discusses the right of institutionalized persons with mental disabilities to have sex and the impact of the ADA and patients' rights movement.
Examines legal arguments in favor of menstrual extraction as an alternative form of performing abortions.
Examines female sexuality and sexual agency from the starting point of Madonna's Sex.
Other Issues in this Volume
- Protecting Native American Religious Freedom: The Legal, Historical, and Constitutional Basis for the Proposed Native American Free Exercise of Religion Act
- The Evidence of Christian Nationalism In Federal Indian Law: The Doctrine of Discovery, Johnson v. McIntosh, and Plenary Power
- Back to the Future: Native American Sovereignty In the 21st Century
- Law, Principle, and Reality
- To Help Those Most in Need: Undocumented Worker's Rights and Remedies under Title VII
- Deciding When Speech Isn't Speech
- Updating the Mandatory-Permissive Distinction to Enable Unions to Protect the Job Security and Economic Interests of Their Members
- Struck by Lightning: The Elevation of Procedural Form over Substantive Rationality in Capital Sentencing Proceedings