The law should have a fine-tuned distinction between different types of child-produced child pornography; in certain instances, we serve children better by acknowledging their rights and allowing their speech rather than silencing expressions of their sexuality.
Deficit Reduction Act makes it difficult for senior citizens to transfer assets and qualify for Medicaid; analyzes whether intended purpose is served by this.
Rather than protecting LGBTQ student organizations, the EAA safe harbor provisions could be used to legitimize private discrimination and further marginalize LGBTQ students.
Policymakers continue to address child support and alimony separately, ignoring the interdependent interplay between the child's unusual caregiving needs and the caregiver's opportunities to make a living.
Other Issues in this Volume
- Law Enforcement and Intelligence Gathering in Muslim and Immigrant Communities After 9/11
- Barred from Bankruptcy: Recently Incarcerated Debtors In and Outside Bankruptcy
- Teach Your Children Well: Proposed Challenges to Inadequacies of Correctional Special Education for Juvenile Inmates
- Because of Intersex: Intersexuality, Title VII, and the Reality of Discrimination "Because of . . . (Perceived) Sex"
- Keeping Sharp Your Cutting Edge
- Domestic Violence Reform: From Page to Practice and Back Again
- Looking Forward to Forty More Years of Movement Building: Meditations on From Page to Practice
- From Page to Practice and Back Again: Broken Windows Policing and the Real Costs to Law-Abiding New Yorkers of Color
- Sex on the Brain: Adolescent Psychosocial Science and Sanctions for Risky Sex
- Debts, Disasters, and Delinquencies: A Case for Placing a Mandatory Force Majeure Provision into Consumer Credit Agreements
- Ain't I a Parent: The Exclusion of Kinship Caregivers from the Debate over Expansions of Parenthood
- Intra-Group Preferencing: Proving Skin Color and Identity Performance Discrimination