Analysis of the efficacy of Prison Nursery Programs in providing an adequate solution for children of incarcerated mothers.
Triangulated civil suits as opposed to criminal prosecutions can serve as an important avenue for redress for sexual harms.
Critique of the proposed Employment Non- Discrimination Act as a catch-all solution to curbing workplace discrimination against gender outlaws.
Don't ask, don't tell undermines military familes, and so the U.S. Military must lead in advocating for marriage equality at the federal and state levels.
Other Issues in this Volume
- Question: How Has Perry Affected Other Marriage-Equality Litigation Strategies
- Question: How Has Perry Affected the Work of LGBTQ Advocates Working on Issues other than Marriage or in Ways other than Litigation
- Past, Present, and Future Role of Hollingsworth v. Perry: An Introduction, The
- Repealing Rights: Proposition 8, Perry, and Crawford Contextualized
- By the Courts, for the Bar: Judicial Exemption of Lawyers from the Scope of Consumer Protection Laws
- Playing Devil's Advocate: The Constitutional Implications of Requiring Advocacy Organizations to Present Opposing Viewpoints
- Using Storytelling to Achieve a Better Sequel to Foster Care Than Delinquency
- Shifting Foundation: The Problem with Inconsistent Implementation of Federal Recognition Regulations