This article will address new efforts by federal agencies to seek compliance relating to Title IX and pregnancy discrimination in educational institutions.
This article considers what a rigorous interpretation of "the new individualism" would mean for old age laws.
This article aims to point out that the understanding of freedom in the U.S. legal system is too narrow since it disregards other significant aspects of freedom.
This article reviews research on suggestibility and the capacity of adults to detect lies in children and proposes ways to improve child welfare determinations
Other Issues in this Volume
- Activating a Brady Pretrial Duty to Disclose Favorable Information: From the Mouths of Supreme Court Justices to Practice
- Brady and the Juvenile Courts
- Beyond Brady: An Eighth Amendment Right to Discovery in Capital Cases
- Reflections on the Brady Violations in Milke v. Ryan: Taking Account of Risk Factors for Wrongful Conviction
- Preventive Law: Interdisciplinary Lessons from Medical–Legal Partnership
- One Advocate's Road Map to a Civil Rights Law for the Next half Century: Lessons from the Latino Civil Rights Experience: 2013 Latinos and the Law Lecture, October 22, 2013
- Hope, Illusion and Imagination: The Politics of Parole and Reentry in the Era of Mass Incarceration
- Thirteenth Amendment and Constitutional Change