This article will address new efforts by federal agencies to seek compliance relating to Title IX and pregnancy discrimination in educational institutions.
This article considers what a rigorous interpretation of "the new individualism" would mean for old age laws.
This article aims to point out that the understanding of freedom in the U.S. legal system is too narrow since it disregards other significant aspects of freedom.
This article reviews research on suggestibility and the capacity of adults to detect lies in children and proposes ways to improve child welfare determinations
Other Issues in this Volume
- The Cost of Strict Discovery: A Comparison of Manhattan and Brooklyn Criminal Cases
- Reflections on the Brady Violations in Milke v. Ryan: Taking Account of Risk Factors for Wrongful Conviction
- The Right to Defense Discovery in Plea Bargaining Fifty Years After Brady v. Maryland
- Brady and the Juvenile Courts
- Preventive Law: Interdisciplinary Lessons from Medical–Legal Partnership
- Preventative Law: Interdisciplinary Lessons from Medical-Legal Partnership
- Hope, Illusion and Imagination: The Politics of Parole and Reentry in the Era of Mass Incarceration
- One Advocate's Road Map to a Civil Rights Law for the Next half Century: Lessons from the Latino Civil Rights Experience: 2013 Latinos and the Law Lecture, October 22, 2013