- Natural Resources Defense Council, Inc. v. SEC: Disclosure of Environmental Information under the Securities Acts and NEPA--The Merits and Judicial Review
- Books Received
- First National Bank of Boston v. Bellotti: Corporate Political Speech In Ballot-Measure Campaigns
- State Regulation of Liquefied Natural Gas Facilities Siting: A Case for Federal Preemption
- Securing Gay Rights through Constitutional Litigation
- New Jersey Education Association v. Burke: Res Judicata, the Younger Doctrine, and the Captive State Litigant
- Obstructionist Activities At Abortion Clinics: A Framework for Remedial Litigation
- Determinism and the Drug Addiction Defense to Criminal Prosecution
In Depth Reading
Volume 8 Issue 1
Analysis of Levittown and equal protection implications on school financing laws.
Reflection of fundamental limitations of the public interest lawyering movement.
Volume 8 Issue 2
A civil libertarian feminist can become involved in group efforts to end violence against women without abandoning civil liberties principles.
Freedom of speech and freedom of press are myths and pornography is used to suit the private purposes of corporate interests that control mass media.
In a democracy, it is imperative that all new and unconventional ideas, no matter how offensive, be heard or read.
Description of how and why pornography and sexual violance is terrorism of women and what people must do to rise up against it
Volume 8 Issue 3
Proposal of an alternative moral theory that enables courts to recognize a drug addiction defense
Discussion of state courts as forum for constitutional litigation, particularly with respect to gay rights
Discussion of common law protections that guard against obstruction activity aimed at suppressing one's constitutional right to obtain an abortion
Examination of procedural and strategic aspects of gay rights and sexual-freedom litigation