Keynote address on federal and state methods of repressing political activism.
Defines how much weight a court should give to strike likelihood when evaluating a debtor's motion to reject its labor contracts.
Petition for extraordinary relief against CA statute requiring HIV positive persons to report themselves to the Dept of Health.
Article argues that under law and economics, unskilled migrant farmworkers should be categorically recognized as employees.
Argues state attorneys can challenge fake abortion clinics under existing state statutes without violating 1st amendment.
Other Issues in this Volume
- Recovery of Unemployment Insurance Over-Payments: The Role of Equity and Good Conscience
- Equitable Estoppel, Unjust Enrichment and the Good Samaritan Doctrine: Three Possible Defenses to a Farmers Home Administration Foreclosure Proceeding
- America's Decision: Will We Save the Family Farm
- Pacific Gas &(and) Electric v. Public Utilities Commission of California: Negative First Amendment Rights for Corporations
- Distribution of Multiple-Defendant (Conflict) Cases between the Legal Aid Society and the 18-B Panel at Arraignment, The
- Research Goals and Method
- Shedding of Legal Aid Society Cases to 18-B Panel Attorneys at Arraignment, The
- Interdependence and Parallel Growth of Assigned Counsel and Institutional Defender Systems in New York City, The