Description of the harms and dangers to farmworkers because of the underenforcement of EPA and OSHA and why to support the AWPA's private right of action.
Overview of the failed administrative regulation of pesticides and resulting tort actions
An overview of the type of work that immigrants do and It's dangers looking at state and federal protections of these workers.
Comentary on Adisory Opinion 18 and the benefit it serves to immigrants both in the US and abroad
increased restrictions on the legal rights of undocumented workers; need for collective action; workers centers, unions, and alternative models
Immigrants face long hours, low pay, poor working conditions, and deportation threat. Evidence of immigration enforcement involvement in labor disputes in NYC
Other Issues in this Volume
- Evaluating the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act (BCRA)
- Litigating for Treatment: The Use of State Laws and Constitutions in Obtaining Treatment Rights for Individuals with Mental Illness
- Why the Preclearance and Bailout Provisions of the Voting Rights Act Are Still a Constitutionally Proportional Remedy
- Crisis, Community, and Courts in Network Governance: A Response to Liebman and Sabel's Approach to Reform of Public Education
- Comments on James S. Liebman and Charles F. Sabel, a Public Laboratory Dewey Barely Imagined
- School Reform outside Laboratory Conditions
- Standards-Based Educational Reforms: Progress, but Enough to Sustain Momentum