Analysis of social trends in custody after divorce of biracial children and the family law approach to race as a factor in judicial decision making
Indictment of supermax and solitary isolation including legal doctrine, phycological research, policy evaluations, etc.
Review of due process and its applicability to benefits litigation. Proposed doctrinal solution in how interprets interests and property.
Other Issues in this Volume
- Heart of Equal Protection: Education and Race, The
- Dead Man Walking without Due Process: A Discussion of the Anti-Terrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996
- Neighborhood Legal Services As House Counsel to Community-Based Efforts to Achieve Economic Justice: The East Brooklyn Experience
- Constitutionality of Pregnancy Discrimination: The Lingering Effects of Geduldig and Suggestions for Forcing its Reversal, The
- Tort Liability and the Availability of Contraceptive Drugs and Devices in the United States
- Disbursement of Indemnity for Injuries Related to Reproductive Drugs and Devices: A Swedish Perspective
- Protecting Consumers, Prodding Companies, and Preventing Conception: Toward a Model Act for No Fault Liability for Contraceptives
- Comparison of the Availability of Contraceptive Methods in Selected European Countries and the United States